New life to old rims

stock 0wnz all

:word: it just doesnt seem to flow at all…but if you like it, then :tup:

And to think all of you who clicked this thread thought I changed my wheels. HA

Steelies 4L

its tough to make a cavalier worse, but you succeeded.

Congrats

:lol:

:rofl:

:lol: harsh.

anyways, not my cup o tea, but if you like it then its all GUDE :tup:

Get some chrome rims that would look good.

stock>that w/silver lip>that

sigh.

remove the paint, bud…

gunmetal will work better, i think

eh not my can of paint

no pun intended

That looks pretty cool. All the pictures you posted of the wheels you were trying to “look like” have the lip silver, I would strip and reshoot personally. My buddy has that almost exact same car, same color/wheels, with clear corners, not much else. I’d bet the bronzed look would probably go pretty well with the color of the car too. GL with whatever you decide.

-T

black them out. It will be cheaper/easier to powder coat them like that as well.

Otherwise go with the silver lip. It gives the impression that you have “wheels” and not spokes

EDIT: Or get some chrome Cobra Rs and make your car HOTT

Fronts are 18x7 for some nice skinnys, and the rear are 19x12… for that domestic look. And those big Mickey Thompsons on the back will have no problem holding the car in place for those smokey FWD e-brake burnouts

strip them back down and keep em stock. save your pennies by not buying a ghey set of black outs for you lights, and buy the wheels you want.

blackouts are cheap. Get them used cheap… they are worth it if your trying to black out the car… you might want to get brighter headlights. When I blacked out the talon, I couldn’t see shit, even with the highbeams on all the time.

nice fake spinner hubcaps… :ugh:

i love functional mods like that
lol

if the function you are trying to get out of a mod is a darker appearance on your headlights… the blackouts functionality is perfect.

the blackouts on my Talon served 2 functions.
1 - Hid ugly haze on headlight
2 - Make a black car with yellow corners, all black in the front.

Mission accomplished. :tup:

nice spin

Actually I like these wheels the most:http://autopia.org/gallery/data/500/1998img_0014.jpg
http://autopia.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10746&ppuser=1998They’re painted and machine faced. yay.