new local domestic tuner

not at all!

dont forget, he ran 11.1 or whatever…I ran 12.8. He is the faster car

he has better heads and cam on his . . mine ill be better off soon , im gonna leave it the way it is this yr and go bigger over the inter . right now i gotta worry moreso about gettin it to hook

Shut up

little man , your gonna get fucked up kid ya keep back talkin like that asscheese

You answered your own question.

I think Scott knows a little something about tuning. His old fox would be showin ya tail lights!

It was 11.3, and that wasnt on motor like we were on last night! Car didnt do too bad for an old Lt1 against the all mighty LS!! lol

I am a stock heads, stock intake manifold, stock cubed,stock under drive pully, cam only ls1…I hardly broke into my car as far as performance mods go…you should know this. Im not even 400rwhp as my car sits…

oo see I didnt know that. I thought you guys were the same exact setup…

yah, traction is something to worry about.

383 vs 346 lulzzzzz

But its an LS1 BROOOHHHHHH

And it still won, broooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wink:

BROHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BbRrOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoHhHhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Chillax, Bro Namath.

bro namath issss chill

this thread got real gay real quick

TEAM BRO’S used to be a mustang car club in colonie back in the day BROHHHHHHHS!

Wow this thread is fucking weak. Ill toon cars for you herbs all day long

Lolz @ this thread.

Tuning a car’s PCM for performance or whatever else you may choose to do doesn’t require a college degree or extensive training in order to be done successfully.

You do, however, have to know exactly what you are doing to the car when you are changing parameters around in the program. Example being: If the car is seeing KR (Knock), you can’t just dump fuel up top like some “prestige tuners” have been known to do and then expect the tune to be safe because 9 times out of 10 these “safe” tunes are going to pop motors and cause owners to point fingers at the tuner for blowing up on their almighty “safe” tune.