new local domestic tuner

Howard may get a bad rap online, but however, Ive known the guy for close to 10yrs or so now, and he has been nothing short of a good guy to me. He has never once turned me away from his shop, or told me to get lost, and I have a shitty old mustang lol. If I were some of you guys’, Id say go down there and check the place out, and say hey to him in person, its very hard to get to know someone by hearsay from 3 strings down on the internet. Im sure he’s had his days where he gets short with people, but honestly, who the fuck doesnt? Come to my garage when Im putting the 3rd trans in my car and see if I hold a nice convo with ya :lol

your 3 trannys deep cause you a jew and wont buy a good one the first time . now look at ya u and i still cant get a run in as your broke bitch:lol

^ lol…v lol!

Youre DONE :lol

lololol ok , when ? when ev700 gets his done lol

EV700 about to write a fat check BTW

No show, lose dough

lololol i know j

Adam needs a tranny cooler. Just the cooler in a stock 16 year old radiator isnt going to cut it for a car making decent power.

x89743987439834, Can’t believe that he does not have one already

i haz a sick oil cooler, -10 in/out. im sure he could make it function as a transmission cooler. Mocal 16row… buy it buy it buy it

edit :banghead

A good B&M is only $50. I had one on my car before the 5 speed swap.

Why not learn how to tune your own car and avoid all the nut swinging altogether?

Seems like folks in here thrive on the drama, just like the ones at the “lot” each week who live for the shit!:banghead

cause most of us dont have a dyno in our garage yo .

Fuck trans coolers :lol. The one Im buying for the new setup is a rear mounted kit with a large fan on it. If that doesnt do it, nothing will.

do you know how much is involved with tuning?

Datalogging, WOT pulls, Dyno pulls, AFR tweaking, timing adjustment, torque management etc etc.

BTW

ms3 LS1 > 383 stroker

sorry john, I had too! :wink:

o yah, thanks for making my ears ring, fucker. Next time we do some runs, I will have my windows UP

ya didnt yank as hard as ya thought ya were gonna though did ya .

no, I thought it was going to be closer actually

that last run where I started behind you and joey, I was 2 cars behind from the hit, and I came by ya pretty good lol

I ran joe’s bosses black 383 stroker and I could only edge him out by half a car from 60-130

Thats some ruff shit, lol, slomarro, I believe Drew is hinting your real effin slow… ruff