new lot for the summer.

if people take advantage of this, it could be what our scene needs to get back on the right track.

Thats what I am sayin. I am down to come and hang out there too. One of the reasons I didnt go to the lot, much at all or ever really was of all the gay shit going on around it. it seemed a bit too childish and just a drama magnet… something I seem to get myself into too much of anyways.

Being this is private property, like they said the owner has every reason to tell someone to get the fuck out… if they dont I am sure something will make them leave! It will also keep people who go there, respectful at the same time… something Shift can also benefit from I think too.

I honestly am looking forward to this spring to see this get rolling.

there should be a burnout pad

im game to give it a try

Should I talk to this guy?

Jeremy, PM me his information, I’ll stop in see what happens.

Do it VLAD!!

time will tell

Man I really like this idea. Fuck all the haters and winers on this sight. I’d just like a place where level headed non-PRs can hang out. And if this guy is going to stock Napa Unbreakable upper and lower ball joints for an 80s B-body I will definitely be there hopping every damn weekend LOL. Hopefully he don’t mind a lowrider comin to hang out!!! :thumbup :thumbup I’ll drive the cad, wife takes the cobra if necessary. LOL

^ I like this idea :thumbup

hmmm what about the PRs, there gonna come prolly.

:facepalm It’s private property. We just have the owner kick em out.

We’re not even open yet so everything is subject to change, buy I’ll try to answer a few questions.

We are the Saab dealership not CNC, that dyno moved to Voorhesville under Elite Motors with the Duncan boys.

Our main focus will be Race cars of all types and small engine powered toys. Not competing with RL and Synapse.

Our site is most definitely still under construction.

As for dyno prices and services, they’re all “subject to change” Why is there an additional charge for diesels and 500whp+? IDK, I asked and didn’t get an answer.

2wd Eddy 1200 roller, Kart/Atv roller, small engine crank dynos will be available for use.

AWD/4WD and sled track are a slim possibilities in the future.

As for what most of you care about:

Saturday night only as we race on Friday at Malta

If you don’t spend $, your still welcome. Maybe your friend will or his friend, etc.

The lot will be open to anyone from whenever till about 2am. Is closing at 2am really a problem? I like sleep, IDK about you. We will close the doors and turn off the lights. If you want to stay for a minute and settle up a few things, fine. After the business closes, harrasment becomes your problem as the invite is while we’re open. We don’t know which building the shop will be in but, parking will be in and around one or both buildings and the rather large rear lot for overflow. With fairly strict rules about tire smoke, subwoofers and trash. All the details about parking, banning and policing are not set.

Don’t forget our DIY service, I’m sure some of you could take advantage of it.

This is will be your lot, any ideas will be concidered. Discuss

TIA
Eric

yea no shit… you will kick them out and they will have vendetta against the place and problems will escalate. i hope not, but those guys are something else.

good to hear, hope it takes off quick!:thumbup

sounds cool man!! looking forward to meeting all you guys and having a cool place to chill this summer :thumbup:thumbup

SAA, the reason some of the guys stay later than 2am is to have a little “fun” later on when shit isnt so busy. Hell I usually dont come out until 11-12pm!

word same here

I understand about the late night activities but we’re all old and shit. Maybe we’ll leave the lights on but harrasment could still be a problem as the business will be closed.

I wouldnt worry about it man, I have no problem cruising elsewhere when you guys close up!

I for one will respect the property like it was my own. If I see people getting out of line or doing something stupid I will ask them to stop or leave, because that is what will ruin it for the rest of us and will only cause your business problems. I also know the risk your taking with allowing us to hang out and congregate… and I know many of us here understand it as well.

If your talking about the lot/building I am thinking of and intend to use the back lot, it is far enough off the road I think that it wont attract too much attention from people passing by. So without knowing about it, I dont think it will be too much of an issue, in the beginning, and as long as you/we run a tight ship there It shouldn’t be an issue.

Just come up with some simple rules and post them up on the premises.

No burnouts
No littering
No constant loud noise or music
OR GET THE FUCK OUT.

Actually doesn’t sound too bad.