new, might know some people

hey, known about pittspeed for awhile, used to work with a guy who hosts the site (or did last time i knew). prob know some others from performancetrucks or ls1tech.

I have a 2004 Ram. its big and yellow and mostly not fast, but I hope to change that soon. only thing i got going for me now is a shot of juice, but soon i’ll have a cam in with some other goodies.

Hi :smiley:

Welcome :wave:

i find it a little funny that I join PITTSpeed and a the first peson to post is from NY… :slight_smile:

Yeah it’s a little slow these days, there was some drama and some members are sitting on the sidelines.

ahhhhh, forum wars. i seem to show up just after those on every site i join…LOL

thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

Yeah PittSpeed had slowed to a trickle so we brought it into our forum network with NYSpeed since they both have a lot in common. But a few of the PittSpeed guys felt disenfranchised and tried to burn the place down on their way out.

We’re a stable community though and expect to see future growth. :tup:

We’ll be having a forum drag race in late spring: http://www.pittspeed.com/showthread.php?211127-�OFFICIAL�-PittSpeed-vs.-NYSpeed-1-4-Mile-Drags!-May-29th-Vote-on-TRACK-PREP!

sounds good. i should have my cam and stuff in by then, so hopefully i can make a good run or 3 :smiley:

A few left ? LOL just about everybody left and went to www.swpamotorsports.com

That’s cool. And you’re still here posting too, lol.

Just helping the few lost ones go where their wanted

sup dude, weve met in the past. The previous owner that you worked with took the Nyspeed by suprise. sold them a site that was hosted by your old job and telling the Nyspeed guys how much it was worth. This site died cause of the new owners. The traffic wont pic back up so your better off leaving now and visiting the new site.