NEW PARTS!! pics inside of said parts lol

well this Christmas was pretty solid. my parents bought be a new Centerforce DFX clutch, pressure plate, and throwout bearing package and a Fidanza billet aluminum flywheel with replaceable friction plate. my dads into cars like i am and he bought it through Russ Licata now that he’s a performance parts dealer. Licata’s and Walczaks auto are kinda hand in hand business wise with used car sales and sending work to and eachother so of course he wouldent go anywhere else lol. Plus Russ seems to know the best for cobras (hopefully lol) seeing he owns an 04 thats highly modded. so hopefully when i do my install all goes well and it shift smoother and grabs faster than it does now.( car is very hard to get into gear i think due to my pressure plate. anyone who has drivin my car knows this and how bad it is.) so any imput is good imput! THANKS!:wave:

I have the same setup. Grabs like an on/off switch. It does chatter, but you’ll learn how to drive around it.

Mine has been holding up at 600+rwhp for a few years now, so you should be good for a long while.

Did you upgrade to a 26 spline input shaft? Hopefully you did, especially when buying a new clutch and you have the tranny out. It could be hard to shift because you twisted the input shaft. Mine looked like the stripes on a candy cane when I took mine out.