New ride (FAIL! More Info On Page 3.)

no. I DON’T want a fast car. why does nobody get that lol

you said it was in your interest to grow up and focus more on your life…take the first step and get your priorities in line. just drive the GTI and stfu about getting another car.

so stop looking at other cars, and just drive yours. who cares if its not standard. beggers cant be choosers man.

ugh. let the thread die.

lol. you said it yourself.man. u wanted to grow up. this is part of it :slight_smile:

u can crash it again, insurance pays. pay off what u owe, no more car payment. go buy audi!

go do that steve!!

SO YOU ARE GOING TO BUY A 3K HONDA CIVIC, PAY INSURANCE, PAY REGISTRATION FEES. WHILE YOU WILL STILL BE PAYING THE SAME FUCKING AMOUNT ON ANOTHER CAR THATS GOING TO SIT IN A GARAGE.

I really wish there was a double caps. Clearly the dumbest fucking thing ever.

Hi look at me make payments on a 20,000 dollar car while it sits in the garage and I drive some stupid fucking civic with coilovers.

Buy it, pay registration fees and drive it. I don’t mean like perma store the gti silly I mean just drive something thats beater-ish that i don’t care as much about to work and shit.

http://static.flickr.com/39/105820790_6826be5403.jpg

oh forget it. I was going to get it no matter what I drive.

lol im not saying anything anymore.

im only gonna say this cause it makes no sense to me. if your car reminds you of your old car. then shouldnt you love your car? even if this is sad to you its a car(i dont understand the sentimental value thing)… also why pay for insurance on two vehicles if you really dont care about the gti… mostly people who drive beaters love their other car. well sounds like you hate your other car(gti). so why bother drive a beater? its not like your gti will hold all that much more value over the next 5 years with lets say 30-50k on it. opposed to 50-80k depending on how you drive it… and insurance is too expensive to waste on two cars, if you dont care about the one your storing.
if gas mileage is your concern. then paying for two cars to be insured will probably be more expensive then just insuring and filling one tank.

do what you want… obviously, you just confuse me… alot!
well best of luck to whatever you decide to buy/keep/store/drive!

why dont you stop trying to buy cars and try saving money.

You work tomorrow? Slap me. kthx

I don’t pay insurance. I wanna hang onto it, drive something I like, pay off neg equity sell car to dealership. save money, buy something newer in a few years.

I’ll likely just keep the fuckin thing around for a year and then ditch it for an older car. My mind is just all over TODAY. I’ve had my head on straight till tonight pretty much. Just have to keep the mindset.

ill slap you now

morale of the story: dont count your chickens before they hatch

you mean don’t rely on the dealership telling you the deal went thru smoothly? I got boned.

well if this is one of the biggest stresses in your life… then im jealous!
good luck