New Shop!! Work on Your Own Ride

these things very rarely work out.

all im sayin.

safety, insurance, lack of a skilled tech. etc etc

has this spot been filled? im am looking for a place to do body work myself and a few upgrades for a month.

Hey guys, we have some room for car storage, indoor or out depending on what you are looking for.

We also have 1 spot indoor to work on your car coming up at the beginning of Feb.

First come first serve!

That is a great idea man - I don’t know why people always have to bash - its so f’n juvenile - if you don’t have something positive to say - DONT say it!
Conky - props man - I will contact you soon

Thanks for the encouragement! I wish more people had your attitude.

awesome idea man

Conky, when are you usually at the shop? I’d like to come see the space.

I live not to far, which is very convenient.

Im really busy this week at work so im only going to be around for parts of Sunday morning and later in the after noon. PM me and we can work out a time otherwise.

We have a spot available as of next week.

PM me if your interested.

Just a quick update…

We have 1 spot available as of begininning of Aug.

update…as of begining of september. we will have a spot available

pm if your interested

amazing D:<

Hey guys, winter is approaching fast and we still have a vacancy. Get in before its too late!

bump

I second this, ^^
These people always trying to tear someone down! Fuck just keep your ngative shit to yourself.

Like this useless comment like this one from sphinxxx or what ever

:im begining to think that this shop was a flop!
good luck next time!

These are some good prices also

Shop is not a flop. We are going strong and have been for 2 years!

Most of the spots used in this shop are permanent menbers…Of the 8 spots, only 2 or 3 have seen any turnover.

bump

sick idea man good to c someone trying to help out the comunity.

but hey rule no.1 on mattawa ave.

i know that street has some nice wide bend you can really go crazy on. but if it s that nice there was a people who f d around already.

i ve seen g37 flying into the brick wall, i ve seen some one doing 120km head on… on top of that by the rail road theres always a cop there… waiting for someone to do drift or fly by… (by the end of the bingo parking lot.)

so drive safe… dont b like some other people who just got there car done get all hyped about it and go crazy on that street :smiley:

my 2 cent.

We have one spot available right now. As of the end of Feb. we should have a second spot as well!!