New Sled!!

when i was a kid all i ever had for sleds was junkers, i remember way back when, when a guy that worked for us bought a brand new 96 formula 3 and let me ride it, it was the first new, nice sled i ever road. I remember it being very fast.

ive been right here! lol I work for Parker MX in Greenwich,NY

Ill have to check it out next time I need shit.

Yeh get a hold of me if you need anything, we deal with a ton of aftermarket providers, as well as all mfg’s oem parts.

his was off the same thing was yours. 96, formula 3 600 triple.

my mom had a 97 formula z 670 with the rotary valve motor and holy shit that sled hauled ass!

Cool, thanks.
Greenwich isnt terribly far.

Can you guys get Blingstar bumpers by any chance??

I’m not sure offhand, but I will check it out on Monday. Pm me if you have something specific that you want.

Its just their Ultralight Polished front bumper for a 08 Z400. Thanks man.

Not a problem, ill check it out and get back to you.

rip them carbs apart…the sled i just bought had a bunch of shit in it from sitting…even though it started up and ran fine i still pulled the carbs apart…mouse piss a big nest sliders jets needles were all shot…big mess!!..good luck man hope to see you out…if you need club info its never too late to join…not enough snow to really ride anywhere but good enough to play in a few fields…looks like new yrs eve we could see some more snow…

I would definetly drain the chaincase oil and replace with a synthetic(I use klotz chaincase oil). I would also sugest draining the injection oil and replacing with new. What is in the lines it not a problem, but when they sit for a while they will get condensation in the tank. For a non-power valve engine you don’t need anything special, just a decent brand oil (I also use Klotz Tecniplate synthetic)

hey man thanks alot i really appreciate all the help, im picking it up monday evening and plan to do all of these things on tuesday because i have the day off…will you be around anytime on tuesday? id sure love to have you take a look at the sled and maybe get your hands dirty if you didnt mind…where bouts are you located, i dont really know where cambridge is?

yeah im sure it doesnt quite keep up with the F7’s and mxz800’s and such of todays sled but its no slouch…for its age and such it really is a nice sled im glad my girl got it for me, specially with 500miles on it, things a baby, it may be old but ill enjoy it

sweeeet dude, let me know if he wants to get rid of those pipes and for how much $$$ thanks man!

i dont think that i have anything going on Tuesday. i live about an hour north of Albany, but driving dosnt bother me. and i definitely wouldn’t mind getting my hands dirty.
what do you have for tools, i only ask because ive gone to work at other peoples places that said they had tools, so i didnt bring much, and when i get there they hand me a few screwdrivers and a pair of plires.:Idiots

just posting to say we had a 96 600 triple here a couple years ago, actually i jumped / landed it so hard i bent the frame, the sled moves out for an old 600, u cant compare old sleds with new ones, thanks to the 4 stroke turbo bs, but for a 2 stroke 90’s 600, its an awesome sled !! too bad we dont get a good snow season in upstate ny IMO to really take advantage of it

im fairly certain id have everything needed, i have a decent enough collection. and that would be awesome if you came down id love to see this thing running by tuesday evening. pm me your number or something and we can touch base tomorrow night

yeah i agree on the not enough snow factor, but my family owns a house in lake placid, its not a bad drive and there is an insane amount of riding available there, along with the typical tug hill, speculator, and other snowmobile hotspots. theyre fun toys for sure.

biggest thing u want to do is make sure the carbs r in synch on those . that will make a huge difference in performance!!!