New Tires

Im looking to get new tires for my 02 maxima. 235/50-17. I want to get high performance all-seasons that I can run in the winter also. I had Falken ziex ze-512’s on my last car and they were alright on dry pavement but sucked pretty bad in the snow. But maybe its relative because I was using Blizzaks in previous years as snow tires. Just seeing if anyone has had any luck with a solid all-around tire at somewhat reasonable price.

cooper zeons werent too bad, the all seasons are the ones i had

www.tirerack.com has never let me down. I read the reviews and look at the ratings and it always seems to point me in the right direction.

tirerack is amazing for service, reliability, and theyre prety quick too…

But, as far as all seasons, i cant help you there… Id just run summers and then snows for winter, i burn a set or two each season anyways…

Continental ExtremeContact is pretty good. The only all season tires that’s approve for rally cross event.

just get those mastercraft avenger lsr’s cheap and the tire that EVERYONE puts on those

get a tire with a M+S rating, and a good treadwear rating.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:3,topic:35428"”]

www.tirerack.com has never let me down. I read the reviews and look at the ratings and it always seems to point me in the right direction.

[/quote]

Yea, tirerack is good as a reference, but I went with discount tire direct last time around cuz tirerack doesnt have falkens and they have better prices and they send me a free tire after blowing mine after jumping a curb. But it seems that tirerack’s overall selection is quite a bit better.

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:4,topic:35428"”]

tirerack is amazing for service, reliability, and theyre prety quick too…

But, as far as all seasons, i cant help you there… Id just run summers and then snows for winter, i burn a set or two each season anyways…

[/quote]

Really? sounds like you need an alignment/camber kit or somethin. Yea, Im on the verge of doin the summer/snows cuz i dont think an all season is gonna cut it.