New to nissan, have some questions

No offence man, but I’m getting the feeling that Church is making some sense with this statement. You’re a wicked guy and all but you’re coming at me without facts.
Terry (Hanzzzzz) and I fight all the time. I have FACTS, he has FACTS. None of us have speculations, just things that have worked for us in the real world and in the end we always say, “FCUK… WE’RE TAKING THIS SHIT TO THE TRACK”

oh man oh man oh man. I want to buy a stock NA Z with untuned high KM on there just to show you this season. Then I’ll sell the Z to you when you realize that the 240 is shit on the track in stock form in comparison.

Better yet, DRIVE ONE AND THEN ARGUE WITH ME ON THIS TOPIC.
Having driven both HARD, I can say that this conversation shouldn’t have gone this far. I mean, I have nothing against the Silvia. I have one myself but an S110. From my experience, until I got the Z32 that was the best handling car I’ve ever had. I put on the rear IRS from a J30 and it ALWAYS outhandled an S13 cause that frame was a paperweight, and I’m telling you that the Z32 handles FAR better than my S110.

EDIT, I took the stock S110, I stripped it’s frame so it was light. I put on Stock Z31 front brakes on it, then I put on the entire rear suspension from an Infiniti J30. Besides the wheelbase it was almost the equivalent of an S13 that was lightened. Well the J30 rear end is a 4 link IRS, which is better than the S13 rear end.