New to nissan, have some questions

Can I ask you why you’re fighting this so intently? We’ve given you nothing but facts and you’ve given us nothing but heresay along with, “Jack hasn’t spoken about crack so I guess the crack is whack!”

I haven’t posted links to the multiple videos about Drifting 300 because this is just a waste for me, but it really makes me wonder why you, with opening such a can of worms, haven’t gone out to do your research on Youtube. Everyone here seems to have seen a lot of Youtube videos of 300s drifting except you.

And not Nimble??? Do I have to repost what Cal Said about their LACK in selection of the 240 and choice in Fairlady applications for these key races?

RealityZ33 hasn’t had a hint of aggression in your post, yet you go at him with exactly that??? Talk about “TNC Drama”
Whats your problem with the 350Z anyway? It’s not my full cup of tea, but it’s not too far off from the 300 for me.
RE-READ his post. He didn’t say the younger crowd doesn’t like “Nice Cars”
He said CLEARLY that Younger crowds generally can’t afford $30,000 cars for a drift project. Shit, you said it yourself. Seeing me on the track drifting is like seeing a Viper taking a stab at it. Everyone here can see that you were saying the sheer cost of the Viper is not what you commonly see on the drift track. You’ve ranked the 300 somewhere in line with the Viper. Whether it’s psychological I’m not sure, but you’ll probably read back and you can either 1: Admit to the speculation of others or 2: Continue to act in the same manner where we will just present more facts to you and continue to make you look stupid.

Seriously man, before you tell someone to change his car out for an inferior car, I suggest you take a stab at driving both cars on the same terms. Driving a 350, you’d realize that it is a whole new ballgame from the 240. Even just sitting inside one is a big difference. I’m pretty sure RealityZ33 has had opportunities to drive both the 240 and the 300. RealityZ33 has owned a 300ZX TT at one point, which is part of the reason why he feels compelled to point these things out to you.

P.S. Who cares about what happened between you and your General Manager? Absolutely no relevance to this conversation

P.S.S Nimble is NOT key. Torque is the ruler of curvy tracks. Therefore TORQUE is key.