New to this fourm

Hey everyone, new to this fourm so im just checking it out, I have a 1993 240sx HB im from london, Its an extremely clean car, ive done some tastefull mods nothing serious as of yet, but im looing at doing a stock SR20DET and then using that as my starting point for performance mods. Car has 120 Original Kms, All original paint and such, its likely the most clean original one ive ever seen thus far for me.

The day I got it.

So far ive done:
Eibach SportLines on New KYB-Excel G shocks
Rims
New Ceramic Pads Rotors
AEM CAI

Its pretty clean I must say:

Ive started to redo the black striping on the sides if you look close the rest is slighly older looking on the doors in comparison to the rest of the car, it takes a lot of time lol

Hope to meet some of you guys and get more info on how to do this swap!

Cheers

G

Welcome to SON240SX.

This forum as grown A LOT since I joined. Most the guys on here are cool people, some will give you a hard time and push buttons all in good fun. Very few are just plain jerks. Please, please search the forum with any questions you may have before posting up the question. You will get flamed if you ask something that is already answered a million times over. Some flame way harder than others. Don’t disrespect any of the older members cause you will get hated on like the Toronto Raptors and then this forum won’t be fun for you at all. Explore the site and have fun because we all have to learn from each other.

OH… become a supporting member!!

Later.

Thanks for the 101 on being on a fourm. Im part of many different fourms I think I can handle myself. Later homeslice

P.s Thanks for the warm welcome :wink: