New Xbox 360 Bans!

Update:

A large amount of the bans are pointing back to poor releases of games that do not pass the video/split video partitions and also the improper stealth checks.

CHECK YOUR GAMES:

Download DVDMullter10.2 and load all your discs/isos into it. Check the box for check crosslinkable files and click next. Click the CRC Checking tab at the bottom and click CRC Details. Check both check boxes and let it run. It will tell you if its patched right or not.

:word:

hahahahahahahha i love that video

like i said earlier

Hitler part 2

I dont get it? What exactly do people mod on their xboxs? Good for the company for trying to keep people from not buying their products and just waiting to get the most recent rip

…I may be forced to go out and buy a PS3!!!

Don’t worry dear, he’s not that desperate.

:rofl:

From Hitler:

I spent a month looking for those damn agility orbs on Crackdown.

That made me laugh out loud

So anyone get banned yet? I’m still okay… I got good burns I guess :slight_smile:

im still good as of last night

Im still goo…FUCK!

not really. I just own a broken, piece of shit 360. Anyone wanna get rid of a working 360???

I’m still fine with tons of downloaded games. I never downloaded COD4 and I heard that the rip of that going around on torrents was one of the major ones getting people banned.

Lately its the only game i have played and im too scuurd to try it :slight_smile:

lol This time around you are safe.

Lets hope u dont get fucked like the last time.

Thank god i dont get my shit from torrents. Rob, Aaron, i verified all those games, so u should be safe.

awesome

thanks kev

YAY!!!

I still wouldent fuck around tho, just incase its something else.

^^yea i dont plan on going onto live until i read something about it.

:ohnoes:

Newsgroups or torrents doesn’t really matter since it’s generally the same release.