New Xbox 360 Bans!

Bans have been confirmed on bad game data. Check ALL your games with mulleter 10.2 and check the disc sectors against the game data database. The list on abgx.net has been updated to include which releases have bad game data checks so if you have some make sure you patch what needs to be using the auto fix and check game data options ion the program.

Only clean rips i had was Halo 3 and Guitar Hero 3. My CoD was bad and a bunch of others.

Xbox still unbanned tho :slight_smile:

This is My cod4, not too sure where all u folks are getting your games, but mine checked out perfect.

and im playing now

lol, im not…fucking broke ass box.

The original version I burned has bad data and failed the CRC check. The one im burning now is checking out successfully so I am good to go :slight_smile:

i guess it doesnt hurt for me to check all of my games, fuck gunna take forever.

Yea I had to check all my DVDs since I deleted some of the ISOs which took a few hours.

If you do have the ISOs, you can use the AutoFix button to search for the latest patches and apply them. Just gotta reburn them which sucks.

Also, in about 10 days I will have the required hardware to possibly unban xbox 360s from Xbox Live :slight_smile:

Really? Somehow going to change the console’s unique ID?

Yea. You can downgrade the kernel to an exploitable one using the timing attack.

From there you can get your cpu key and patch the newer kernel, burn it to a disc, and upgrade it using a patched key that is not banned and get back on live.

that’s some good shit :tup:

keep us posted

Nice, theres hope for those banned.

is there anyone i can point & laugh at yet ???

kevin did your sexbox die?

lol @ the hitler video.

Someone on youtube…

“IS THIS REAL?!”

ROFL

it was freezing, nothing to do with modding it tho, but u can still laugh as i havnt had my box in 4 days!! Ill have it back this week sometime.

no jim… we’re all still laughing at you.

Mine is still on live. I’m slowly checking my disks using mulleter and haven’t found any with issues yet.

lol you stimey bastards…

you can all act like it didn’t phase you but my xbox live buddy list was very vacant this holiday weekend! I had no problems @ all :smiley:

lol i forgot what my list looked like

been so long

I think most of the wave of bans are done. If you got flagged enough times, you are most likely banned by now. If you are still active, I suggest checking your media and making sure it all checks against the database using Mulleter.

The next wave of bans and checks is expected December 4th when the new dashboard update comes around so take any steps you can to prevent your box from getting flagged.