New York needs to raise taxes

Do you even fucking read? I said HEALTH INSURANCE should not be run for-profit. That doesn’t mean people don’t get paid it means you’re not trading the stock based on PROFIT increases of an industry that is supposed to TAKE CARE of people. For profit insurance ends up creating a system where the goal is to deny rather than to care for its customers. FYI, medicare has less bureaucratic economic loss than the private health insurance industry.

The government isn’t making profit you fucktard, we run deficits. The government NEEDS to start making profit so we can pay down the MASSIVE DEBT we have. Oh are you too stupid to know the difference between revenue and profit?

So sit down, shut the fuck up about “oh it’s my money, I shouldn’t have to pay taxes if I don’t want to, boo fucking hoo” You go figure out a way to have a functioning society without social programs (that doesn’t turn into a police state) and I’ll give you a big cookie. Maybe you and AWDrifter can go live off the grid together, enjoy living off nature (you know that thing we dirty liberals try to keep preserved and clean with YOUR money)