New York needs to raise taxes

Roads for what?
We will use Hummers.
We are Republicans Duh!
Why do you think I put you yahoos down wind on the jet stream?
BWWWAAHHHH!

All of our evil factories will be on the banks of the river too.

If you guys don’t like it, you can sit on the east bank of the river and sing kum by ya(sp) in protest.

No government = no military. If you pollute us we’ll invade you. Rednecks with shotguns aint got shit. What will your church do for you with fighter jets ready to launch? muahahaha.

Thank you for proving my point that you just like to sit around and bitch. You’ve answered no questions. You’ve presented no logical plan. Church and Charity? To do what? Provide education? Through what funding?

See, typical emotional democrat response. Sit down, I’m right, your wrong. Your a retard, fuckstick…

No tallent ass clowns always believe that we need things, because your too narrow minded to imagine a world without your wonderful social parachutes. This communism bullshit crumbled the USSR, and if we keep it up, we will be right behind them. But your so intellegent, that you can see this. You want to just keep upping taxes. We will see how great your social programs are when your 60, your Social Security is long gone, medical care is government controlled, and you can’t get an appointment until your sick, you might as well be dead.

And yes it is MY FUCKING MONEY. I don’t work 40-60 hours a week, just so it can be sucked off of my forcibly to pay for welfare families, old people that never saved for retirement, or people that believe that they need a BMW over health insurance.

I will leave it at that. Us racest republicans will just continue to work. Someone has to pay for this stuff.

What the fuck are you talking about? Communism? Do you even know what that is? Social parachutes? Do you even know what social program perform what tasks?

Are you and AWD really so narrow sighted that you can’t see the world past your own wallet? Do you even remotely understand the complexity of this country, it’s economy, the economies within it, and it’s role in the global marketplace?

What would you like to pay taxes on? And how much do you think is fair for the federal government and state government to take out respectively?

Old people that never saved for retirement? Are you serious?

^ we have already been through this Joe.

I know you think that if I believe the government is not the the answer I am greedy.
Blah, blah, blah.
And yes I do understand how complex the government has made this country.

We have already been through this too.
I believe in PRIVATE education.
AND I know you believe that if everyone was a rocket surgeon the country would be perfect.

For a logical plan that is pretty darn close to my beliefs go to www.ronpaul.com.
I am not going to type my beliefs in every political thread for people with poor memory.

Why did my guidance counselor not tell me of this job option? I can’t think of anything cooler than performing surgery on rockets for a living.

lol

Please tell me how everyone will be able to afford private education k-12

Buffalo public schools cost $54,000 per graduate.
Nardin costs $9300.

You tell me.(Once again it is simple math)

Well you need to be a rocket scientist and a brain surgeon to acheive the level of rocket surgeon.
Was this counselor at a public school because they might not even be aware of this status?

I think the real issue is not all low income families can afford 9k/yr per child…

obviously

do you suggest if your parents cant afford your schooling you go without?

^True under current conditons but certainly if everyone went to private school it would become much, much, less expensive per student.
And the example I gave is one of the most expensive schools just to make a point.
I think ICC in EA is about $2000 per year.(guesstamating)

Link to stats?

I am not sure where he got those numbers but I do know for what the taxpayers pay per child for the terrible schools in buffalo it would cost less per child to send them to private school. I’ve seen the numbers and it’s amazing.

I’m on my phone so I couldn’t paste the link even if I found it, but it’s been brought up enough that I’m sure it’s on google.

You are the internet stat search king, you find them.
According to the Paladino ads it is roughly $27,000 per student and about half graduate.
As far as Nardin, a friend is sending his daughter there and he told me it was $9300.

Nardin is a bad example all those girls are sluts…

Don’t tell my friend.:biglaugh:

Private education? Like no public education?

Well there’s a surefire way to eliminate the middle class if I’ve ever heard one.