newbie with old school z

I saw this site through roclife and thought I would join. I live in rochester and have an 86 300zxt that I am currently putting back together. Its been in and out of hibernation for a year and a half. I used to have a light blue one that ran a 13.3 at 10psi until it got hit while behind a tow truck. I drove to buffalo twice with it I think for a couple of meets. I got a good deal on this one but it is auto. I am currently doing a 5 spd swap, intercooler, LSD, full suspension, nitrous and a couple of other little things. I want to get a bigger turbo by july but I want to see what the stock one will do first. I am actually looking for 2 GSX second gen injectors and an HX35 turbo if anyone has some lying around. This site seems pretty cool and there seems to be more z’s on here than roclife. The z should be up and running by june.

i think i remember you…you came out for one of the meets at bubble tea right?

Yup, that was me. I should be at some events soon. I want to try and hit most of the scca events this year and maybe a track day. I will definately be at NYIRP a bunch too.

hey welcome. looking forward to seeing the Z out at some meets

:wave:

welcome :wave:

I remember you! hi

welcome…looks like 2k6 is the year of the Z…lol

o wait :frowning:

I think I remember you. Either way, welcome!

stock shortblock?

wow, interesting ride :tup:

welcome :touchy:

awesome, more zeeeeess :tup:

:tup: welcome aboard…

gonna need separate parts of parking lots just for all zee Z’s thiz year…

didn’t your buddy have a orangeish colored supra too? i think? it seems like so long ago now haha

welcome