Newer reliable dailies?

My uncle asked me to help him out with looking for a new car since his current Nissan Maxima is a ridiculous lemon. He’s currently looking at a 2009 Corolla with ~60K for $12k, which I think is pretty much average, if not a little high. Searching around, I found this thread which had some pretty good info;

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?120389-2009-Toyota-Corolla.-Dealer-anyone

The kind of car he’s looking for is something that’s reliable, decent on gas, fairly new and probably no more then $12k; which is basically this Corolla, but what else could he consider that may be cheaper or just a better car? Just wondering if anyone could help me out since I don’t know much about what other decent options I have besides like a Versa or a Civic…

i bought a hyundai accent

brand fucking new for 10k

you literally cannot go wrong

+1

With the new warranty and new 2012 models you really cant…

get an is300. sub 10k easy now.

The obvious, Honda Civic?

TTC motha fuckkkka~~~~

I believe he said reliable, not pain in the ass. :stuck_out_tongue:

+1

With the new warranty and new 2012 models you really cant…[/QUOTE]

Yea I think we’re probably look at a new Hyundai dealer now first. Might be able to get a deal on a 2011 Elantra? The 2012 Accents are nice too but probably too new to get a deal on, I would think. Might look at a Civic too but I think they’re overrated…

Thanks for the help!