newman needs more money...

got any cool stuff you want to sell? I can be your pawn shop

if money were underage pussy, newman’d be rich

i think you are confusing me with beckington. i dont touch illegal girls.

you can tow my car for some money?! :gotme:

sux to hear dude, i hope you dont have to get rid of the 240 :frowning:

And people still look at me funny when I say modding on credit is a bad idea.

Sucks. Might get some leeway by consolidating into a 0% APR balance transfer credit card for a while, but you really just sunk money into nothing and need to think about prorities. www.creditcard.com

you should sell me the sti for 10k :slight_smile:

yeah i hear ya…i could use a little bit more money/week

i would totally pick up another job if i could, but school is in the way…

newman…just sell other crap around your house you really dont need…eBay kicks ass, lol…people will buy anything on there…or seriously…why dont you just valet???

or if anyone owes ya money…demand it be returned asap…haha

goodluck!

its not like i cant make the payments, and its 0% for a year, but i dont think itll be paid off in a year…

there’s a cemetary right by us that needs landscapers. and that yellow goose on mckinley is hiring.

And this whole time I thought you were a baller

“um, yeah, im a mechanical engineer.
and i work at yellow goose”

:lol:

aquire a 2nd “zero 0% CC” … make sure its “zero percent for **** months FROM DATE OF ACTIVATION”

retain credit card UNACTIVATED untill current CC runs out of time on the 0% deal

activate second CC, transfer balance … enjoy more time at 0%

ive got an aunt that does this constantly … her daughters do it too , they just do it w/ reasonable amounts of money and the cards are paid off between major uses

i’ll tell you what, ill pay off the jetski if you gimme the 240

Valet thing is the best idea since it won’t affect the day job and you can make some extra cash until you are current with all of your bills. Also do the 0% cc to get rid of all of the finance charges you are paying right now. Don’t take a bath on the 240.

looks like someone’s ego is too big :bloated:

^^ except for the fact that you’d have to work with a penis as a boss … i got a shirt you can HAVE as it is the least i could do for the amount of stupid shit you’re going to have to listen to :lol:

i also here skinny white kids like you can make mad loot in subway bathrooms?

i dunno how… but thats what i hear

especially cute ones

Payoff as much as you can then transfer over to a new CC with 0% at the end of the year. Problem solved.

:lol: at that one AK!