Newman's 1986 BMW 326rb build thread.

Wow, that looks way better than I expected. Somehow it manages to not throw off the lines up front. :tup:

wow, that looks way better then I thought it was going to. I thought it was going to ruin the entire look of the car. this thing seems to be coming along nicely. whens it going off to get painted?

edit: wow, brent and my post are creepy similar and almost at the same time…

um, i hope to have it painted by the end of march…

we’ll see…

Turned out awesome. Good Work.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61KQ93N57DL.AA280.jpg

Ha, I designed that label. That’s a Flex wheel.

It would be interesting to get the intercooler looking like the grille’s trim/paint. Continue the theme below the character line. Even if the resecced areas were darkened like the grilles, it would carry enough heft down low.

Ever decide what color it’s going to be?

green.

something like focusinprogress’s photoshop.

Doesn’t look to bad. Wonder what it would look like if it were anodized the same gold as the center of the Works. Too ricey maybe?

:tup: I love it!

Newman couldn’t have picked a better example. :lol:

X…

newman is confused.

Dosen’t look bad, I thought it was gonna be horrible from all the photoshops I seen.

a frequent problem

what happened to the other bumper you had?

it was for use with USDM bumpers which look like friggen crap.

turned out alot better than i was expecting from those photochops haha

possible dumb question:

could you have tilted the intercooler to match the angle of the bumper? if so, why didnt you

confirmed dumb question:
answered this a few times now.

before you ask:
not keeping the AWD.

touche

Here’s a clue…

Flexovit USA, Inc. is a manufacturer of high quality abrasive products for the industrial, welding, construction, and tool rental markets. In addition to its manufacturing facility in Angola, New York, Flexovit USA operates five strategically located distribution centers throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Over the past several years, Flexovit embarked on a major expansion and modernization project, nearly doubling the size of the plant to 100,000 sq ft and updating all aspects of its manufacturing and production processes.

Quality must have the support from top management. Flexovit USA Chairman & Chief Executive, Jay Iliohan, believes that to be a leader in the field, the company must strive to continually improve product quality and customer satisfaction by providing error-free products and services. This commitment to quality is what prompted the company to seek ISO registration. The Quality Standard provides the company with the structure, tools and impetus for management commitment that is necessary to keep Flexovit USA focused on continual improvement and customer satisfaction.

That front mount is rude.

:tup: :tup: