newnewnew

Then we can do burnouts in front of elliot’s house

Fuck yea…im going to smoke my snow tires off and then get another car and burn those tires off…then I will find another to do it again

Jeep does some mean smokeys
too bad I’m driving the GTP

Im gonna go buy a full size truck and take the bed off so I can sit and do smokey burn outs for an hour

Well, he hates cars that suck at burnouts…so let’s just go get a bunch of gutless FWD cars, and drag the rear tires

I think if we launch the accord enough the clutch will slip…that would be pretty pathetic

ill help u guys out with leos front lawn, in the summer time his dad is so anal bout the lawn he cuts it with golf shoes on, anyways i have a gutless fwd car that drags the rear tires so im downnnnnn

Oh man leo is fucked…fucking fuck

hahaha SOO done!

Im going to install a putting green this year so you guys can get more satisfaction in ripping it up.

I heard you beep at us so now I am going to find a way to drive through your back yard

Yeah, front yard, bashing into the garbage can, and right into the back yard and back out to the front yard

ITS ON

Prepare your self chris because you are fucked when we devise this master plan of yard carnage

Hahaha you guys are so funny. I know some kid that hit up like 30 lawns hammered drunk and like drove threw bushes and shit then parked his car at a friends covered and fresh mud. Moral of the story, wash your car after so you dont get arrested haha.

^lmfao

I hope you fall into my pool and drown when you go through the backyard :slight_smile:

lets rip up his lawn, then steal is slowbalt ss, then drownd his shit in his own pool

holy shit, best idea so far…you win

Less lawn job talk. More Progress pics!

comming soon dont worry

yes :slight_smile: