newnewnew

hey guys and gals. im new to this forum if any of you didnt realise it yet. i finaly registered so yea, on to my ride, i own a 91 sentra ser. its has a det motor in it witch is mostly stock. it has jimwolf s3 cams, custom intake and a custom 3inch exaust from the turbo back, manual boost controller, B&M short throw shifter,stage 4 6 puck comp. clutch and a fidaniza flywheel n some other stuff but like i said nothing crazy here still running the tinny t25.

lvd-12.6 @ 108 with a 1.96 60ft

heres a recent pic of the car

ya buy this car off a kid named jerry???

turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddd.

haha did someone teach you how to use a forum? lolol

i beleive his name is jeremy (gearheadny)

joey im sorry i dont have 16,999 posts, pleace bear with me.

its the same car as i thought ,was a kid named jerrys ,gearhead did some work to it and flipped it to you i guess .wassnt a bad car in its time but got neglected .jeremy resurected it a little …good luck on here watch out for travis or auotoutcast as he will chime in and tell a what he did to this car lololol

lol calm down
when we going to look for UFOs :rofl

joey how does burnout look in the front yard kid???

it was faded by the next day…i think it’s gone, or close to it now

thanks for the heads up from the looks of some things i wont be suprised at what was done…

ill change that:lol

:thumbup i dont know jerry well at all ,just from what i heard …and i doubt trav did any work on the car as it ran ;)but he will tell ya he did:lol

u go lookin for ufo,s:wtf

no thanks lol…My driveway has a few from me.

haha nah Chris does (Snailed sER) :rofl He’s got a pic of one he thinks is a UFO:rofl:rofl:rofl

only playin on the burnout kid ,pics of said ufo or ban ,i need to see one …did he get anal probed to

its started off as a inside joke, it really was a spot on the lense of the camera

ya dont gotta lie to me ,there out there oh yes there out there …waiting for the x-files song

get off my nuts. AGAIN.

quick little car for the stock T25.

Not sure if its you i talked to over the summer, but the T25 was shot and smoking like a mofo, but thats what happens when your maxin the little fucker out at 14lbs

Very impressive time, esp with a T25… Must be generating a lot of heat at that boost pressure though…

Not gonna lie, not a fan of the two tone, but hey it’s unique.

I used to have an Aztec Red B13 too back in the day… They’re great cars!

Any more pics?