newnewnew

nice car, i saw this run a yr or two ago it’s pretty fast.i only ran a 13.727 @ 102mph last yr with 8psi and 205rwhp. this yr i turned it up to 13psi and put on a synapse manifold and a neo so now i’m at 250rwhp.hope i can get it lower.

are you going to upgrade the turbo this spring?

Yes it does, Last time I saw the car run when it shut down the exhaust was billowing smoke from the turbo being hotter than the sun

This is indeed the car you’re thinking of that was smoking. I’m not too sure what he was doing about the turbo. I’m sure if/when he gets back on here he’ll say what’s going on with it.

your talking about jason … he had the car for a few month and fixed the problems with it then sold it

HAHAHA welcome chris !

Welcome, pretty quick quarter mile!

The previous owners name was Jason. I ended up putting the muffler on the car, the rest of the 3inch piping was already there. Have fun with it and welcome to Shift! My name is Oz or Oj, i use either.

Welcome to the craziness :ahh

my alltimate goal for the car, id like to get it in the 11s one year from now. by (slaping) a 30r to it. but for now im going to get the t25 rebuilt with new internals for this season. and with some new suspension i should cut my 60ft foot down a little bit ultimatley putting it into the lower 12s

Good to see you on here finally! I see the turbo finally went… ugh, but I see you upped the PSI a tad too! Glad to see some good times with that little fucker. I’m not a FWD fan at all… but the car was fun! I’m sure you piss a lot of people off with that car being so quick, lol. Welcome to shizift.

you told me you were traring apart the tranny a few weeks ago, any updates?

Yo man you finally made it to the party!(Frank)

updates yea 3rd gear is GONE heres a pic, this is the input shaft, not a tooth left, the output shaft was missing about half its teeth as well…

OUCH :rofl

Holy ballsac!!

SR20? Who rocks SR20’s…

Holy crap the lil fucker made it on here. Finish that pile and dont waste money on that bull shit t25

put a 30r on that thing plz

Yea dont dick around any more

Word. Dont want an N/A Honda to beat it this year