Newsgroups promotions

There are promotions going on right now for Usenet and NewsDemon for like $6/month. I am not familiar with Newsgroups but figured I would try it out. Is anybody familiar with these 2 servuces? Is one better than the other?

NewsDemon is in the UK I am pretty sure so depending on how fast your down stream is at your house, it may be a little slower.

I personally use UseNetServer.com for years and have been happy. The normal plan I have been able to max my cable anytime I download. I usually do the $3/3days when there is a range of stuff to download like movies and such over the weekend and stick to torrents for TV shows.

I used to use newsdemon and they had an incomplete listing of all of the groups. Switched to usenetserver. Most of the ones they excluded were for pr0n but there was one for regular movies that I was pissed I couldnt get to since all of my newzbin results were from it.

What benefit is there to pay for newzbin when you can just use something like BinSearch.info ?

binsearch isnt as inclusive as newzbin. I’ve used both and a lot of the time binsearch doesn’t find anything where newzbin will. Plus I got in on the 50% off sale on new years eve last year so it was $12 for the year, well worth it. 5300KB/s FIOS downloads :bacon:

nzbmatrix.com > *

Unless you want a Microsoft product, which they don’t allow indexing of.

Plus I’ve found stuff on newzbin that was missing on nzbmatrix. For as little as each cost I’ll just keep subbing both.