next car....

well, my next car is gonna be RHD and AWD, but everyone seems to be sporting skylines already, so i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? i was thinking maybe a '94 celica GT4, but would it be worth the extra 3~ish K to go for the WRC version of it? from what i can tell, you get an intercooler spray bar, tweaked suspension, and a nasty looking rear spoiler. and i’d like to keep it around 15K kind of price range.

Ya gt-4s are awesome cars. My buddy has a '90 with full tein suspension, GT28, AEM stand alone etc. Quick cars.

The stock intercoolers are good for nothing though.

are the stockers side mount, or front?

Stockies are topmount, like on Scoobies.

Evo…

I fiend

lol, yeah, i remember now… 5 hours of electrical theory makes me kinda brain-dead.

GT-4…GANGSTUUUUR

Get rid of TMIC though.

get an imprezza.

fuck gtr’s and toyotas

get a mazdaspeed 6

naw, i want RHD and AWD… not FWD and LHD

Why? Just get a car that you can actually sell when your done with it.

i just always wanted something RHD, and i mean, you never get the money back out of a vehicle, or at least very rarely do anyways.

I know a lot of people like those, but I think they’re really gay. I was so glad Samson didn’t get one.

Pretty sure the mazdaspeed 6 is awd

get a ford rs200, you will then be my hero.

Definately fun cars.
Handle well.
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47367

they have a shitload of the newer style celica’s in montreal for 5-6k

i would get a Evo or pulsar gtir

that car is trash!! and slow!!

pulsar gti-r, it’s a beast on and offroad, awd and rhd, NISSAN too lol

GTI-R’s are ugly as shit though, you gotta admit. I don’t think the ST-185 is much of a looker either, but the 205’s are really hot.
I actually saw one on Right Drive’s site, a black WRC edition 205 that made me jizz in my pants. It was a bit over 15k, but so damn hot.