Next Gen Game system

Nintendo speaks your language - cheap, decent and against the grain…

true… very true. Probably the only reason I’ll be buying (or borrowing one from a friend) one is for final fantasy

so you would buy a console because its games have bling factor, and not because they are actually fun to play?

nothing on any of the new consoles had made me say WOW! they look pretty, but if halo3 is nothing more than a dolled up halo2, then its not worth it. same goes for the ps3 and its games.
both just seem to be polishing the same old turds. no matter how shiny it is, its still just a turd.
i was a huge xbox humper, but i am really disappointed with the 360s “next gen” games. sony has shown anything to make me think their release will be any better.

When it comes down to it…

the only system i have every played that has crazy replayablity are :

1. Nintendo

2. Super nintendo

3. Nintendo 64

I mean, i can whip out mario cart on the latter 2 and people would still be fighting over the controllers, and damning each other to hell.

I gotta agree. there are a few games I’d really like to try out… but you are right. nothing innovative by any means

shit… the last “cool” toy in the video game market (besides the DS) was probably the game Sea man for dreamcast. carrying on a convo with an AI fish with a human head was strange… but damn cool IMO

no doubt.
the only game i have played on any of the newer consoles that was as much fun was Fuzion Frenzy. that shit was crazy fun with a few friends.

however, paying that many people to hang out with me can get pretty expensive

I recently dusted off the old Genesis and I have been rocking NHL '96 and NHLPA '93. They are so damn fun.

I love that my Wii is multiplayer

We can both play with my Wii.

Hopefully we can Wi-Fi lan or Wiis together for this multiplayer session

lol last night we were jamming on sega CD :smiley: eternal champions CD FTW

I have that game too. Its friggin hard.
Street Fighter II Special Championship Edition is sweet too.

lol the finishing moves were sweet though :smiley:

and damn… havent picked up street fighter in a LONG ass time. Your thumbs bleeding today? :lol:

Not yet. But I can totally pull of a crime without wearing rubber gloves.

NFL '96 FTW

Haha, I have that. Once it learns to speak, say nintendo or sony, he’ll get pissed off. I think it’s time for me to start a new game of that. :tup:

Just recently hooked the NES to the projector, and stereo amp forgot how hard megaman was. :smiley:

i voted xbox360 because i have never heard of the other two.

lol megaman in 5.1 :lol:

not that i’m saying that it’s hard to get a 360 at all; but they now have them in stock at newegg.

i registed for an automatic notification a maaaaaaaaaad long time ago and i just got it today. limit 10 per customer :ohnoes: but i need 11!!

I want my PS3 like NOW…