NFL

steelers/colts/giants

Steelers uber alles.

Then? I don’t mind seeing the Bills, Eagles, and Chargers win, as long as it doesn’t affect the Steelers.

lynn swann didnt have a problem goin across the middle when jack tatum and george atkinson were back there. Those guys were literally trying to put you in a wheel chair… the steelers had their share of guys too. mel blount spiked cliff branch on his head. glen edwards nickname was “PINE” because he tried to put you in a pine box. fuck pussy ass recievers.

Did I miss a Steelers thread for tonight? I had a free ticket for the game but I had class tonight. The local radio station announcers were commenting on how many steelers fan are in attendance with their towels!!:steelers::steelers:

oh and one more thing:
Interesting information about Monday night football and the election

if the Redskins win the last home game held before the presidential election, the incumbent party retains the White House (this year that’s obviously McCain). If the Redskins lose, the challenging party (Obama) wins. And tonight, the Redskins host the Steelers in Washington on Monday Night Football.

http://www.demconwatchblog.com/2008/11/monday-night-football-presidential.html

Would you take only $1-$2 Million a year and know you are probably only going to live till you were 50? I don’t think they get paid enough. they have families and they rarely get to see their grand children. the average age of death of an ex NFL player is 50. imagine, most of your parents would be dead already. They don’t get paid enough! look at baseball as a comparison, those guys play the most boring and unathletic sport on the planet, and they make 10 times the amount. Footballs highest salary is in the $7 million range, baseballs is $30 million, some how barry bonds got paid this past year?

Football players don’t make enough!!! IMO

Or all of the other athletes just make way too much.