NGK vs Bosch Spark Plugs

ngk copper all day long. anything else is worthless and a waste of money.

your running iridium’s in your car? that could be part of your issues right there :stuck_out_tongue: PUT SOME COPPERS IN THERE!

r u kidding andy?

no wonders ur car runs like ass lol

http://czp.us/Cart/description.php?II=1163&Car_Type=300&UID=20070118085714138.92.55.220

NGK 300ZX Iridium Spark Plugs Code: 300-2667_8_9 Name: NGK 300ZX Iridium Spark Plugs Price: $60.00 Description: Stock Boost Levels up to 15 psi: Stock Plug PFR6B-11B, Smooth Daily Driver “7” Heat Range: Stock Turbos (15+ PSI level), Sport 500s. 530s, & 600s. Great for street use.

“8” Heat Range: For those who race at high boost levels and any upgraded turbochargers. Good for nitrous as well. Great for street use.

“9” Heat Range: Race use only! Great for high boost and nitrous use. Not recommended for daily driving.

Set of 6 included

Concept Z’s 300ZX Knowledge > mine > yours…so i think i’ll listen to what they have to say about which plugs to use. If they do end up having a short lifespan, then i’ll prob stick with coppers…but until that happens, i’m taking the advice of the pro’s on Z’s.

I ran coppers all last summer on stock boost, and it didn’t run as bad as you think (but yes, it could have run better)…this year i will not be running stock boost…and so, i’m going to be running iridium’s…getting one step colder than stock as well…just incase i plan on running more than 15psi…which i eventually do.

99 cent Autolites

BALLIN!

I stick to NGK coppers.

My jetta would run like ass with anything else.
Leave it to a vw to have a plug preferance.

I didn’t read the thread, but buying expensive spark plugs is like going to a titty bar with pasties…

$1 copper NGKs are fine in 99/100 applications.

dont care what u say, iridiums blow…

I run AL Copper’s

:tup: copper in boosted cars.

:word:

autolite copper, walmart $1.94 for a 2pc

tho only have 606,605,104… not the awsome 103

Uhhhh…

SEARCH FUNCTION on www.TwinTurbo.net > Concept Z > You

I hate to point out the obvious man, but Coz is a SALES MAN, not a Z-Pro. He also sells a 300zx NASCAR body kit… that doesn’t mean it’s the best thing for our cars.

If you do search, you’ll find out that 90% of “Z-Pros” do NOT approve of iridium plugs in our cars. The other 10% will ONLY say they are benificial when used in conjunction with the HKS ignition or in NA Zs.

I was planning on running coppers in the S4, but when I asked around I had heard that it might be a bad idea. People have said that the copper tip can melt and fall off, then get run right threw my turbo’s, which would be very bad. Anyone ever heard of this?

If you are running that hot, you should be worrying about other engine components rather than a little spark plug.

Copper’s melting point is like, 1900+ degree F. You don’t want your engine EGT’s getting to anything above 1650 ish

haha andy… PWNT!

i won’t say i told you so :stuck_out_tongue:

Ouch