YES, its true

edit: 2 yrs, 2 million

(rumor)

Hossa to Edmonton? (E1)

“Hossa to edmonton VERY close (e4)”

1/2 way there…now lets bring in Orpik

nooo i liked hall :frowning:

i hopeeeee :frowning:

TSN is really slacking today. Still no news on Lalime on TSN.

and they had him on WGR 15 mins ago. Said everyone he knows who played here loved it.

i’d rather have Auld than Lalime, but still an upgrade over Thilbault

Campbell offer matched by Hawks

“Per Strickland: Atlanta’s Offer of 8.5 per Campbell is being matched by Chicago”

HAHAHAHAHA!!! :hang:

i still dont understand how it makes sense to grossly overpay like that.

everyone will justify it when miller makes over 2million.

Chicago signs UFA defenceman Brian Campbell to an 8 year deal worth $56.8-million

and there it is

so hes making 7.1 million, good thing he didnt sign with buffalo.

rolston to the devils…possibly

edit: according to TSN

source says the deal is done, rolston to jersey, 4 years, 21.3 million

if the khabibulin to tampa rumor is true, between him and kolzig in net, that might actually make them…decent?

i doubt they will go for the bulin wall…not with mike smith from dallas there…

fuck

edit - so do we man up and get Orpik, or do we end up with Mara…or probably the most obvious and possile choice…we get no one

maybe resign Kalinin :rofl:

damn i def did not see campbell going to chicago wtf? and at that price holy shit.

dude… how sick is tampa bay and chicago going to be this year… and phoenix has been quietly stock piling players too… i see the kings, the jackets, blackhawks and coyotes being damn good this year… tampa bay isnt even in this league anymore with who they have…

my friend back home is listening to xm or sirius and reported word is that vancouver may throw a 2 yr 10mil a yr deal at sundin

dont know if thats been reposted or not, but i just got home and havent sifted through the pages yet

edit: also he just told me that chicago may be looking at hossa right now

This isn’t right. He was actually signed for 2 years for 9 million. :hang:

EDIT: At least thats what they said on wgr, but now I can’t find anything to back it up, so maybe you are correct.

jesus, NYR stacking up too.

still hope for Orpik :slight_smile: