NHL Draft **now the official NHL OFFSEASON thread**

idk anything about details, but just reading that, i would assume 4.5 mil over 2 yrs, not per year.

could be wrong though

who else did NYR get? besides losing potentially straka and jagr, and resigning roszival i dont remember seeing their name … besides rumors.

F Aaron Voros, F Patrick Rissmiller, resigned D Michal Rozsival , D Wade Redden

forgot about redden, dont remember reading about the other two.

the pens site is fucking crashed ugggghhh i want more details.

New York Islanders sign defenceman Mark Streit to a five-year contract worth $20.5 million. well there goes that…

islanders? blah… why the hell would he wanna go there :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I know why Buffalo hasn’t cracked open the wallet:

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=59041&catid=37

Wow wtf? seriously if he doesn’t see the need to spend the money and make this team what it needs to be and spend the money on shit like that, then sell the fuckin team.

fixed

i highly doubt that is the reason… he might be pre occupied but the sabres accounts are held separately… that would be like saying paychex is downsizing because he wants to run for senate… not gonna happen.

seriously…if i check the draft tracker one more time and dont see buffalo in the mix im gonna scream. and wtf darcy. “were going to fill our needs…” blah blah blah. wow, not where i would have started but whatever. orpik is a must now that everyone else is gone. we better make a move. we did this same shit last year. look where it got us…

darcy said himself in the press conference…dont expect anything big right away

I don’t think we will make any big FA signings. I expect a trade soon. I think we will package max with another forward. The devils and blackhawks need to make some room. Maybe a trade with the devils for Gionta and a defenseman.

If we sign a fa, it will be an average defenseman.

Nobody wants Max.

I think we should keep him though. It’s a contract year for him and he’ll be playing hard all season for it. He has shown in the past he can lead the team in scoring and be a force. Its just that inconsistency that pisses everyone off about him. Myself included.

or the fact that he turns it over 75% of the time? :stuck_out_tongue:

calling it now… jagr, naslund, hossa to the pens :slight_smile:

your out of your mind lol

we’re gonna be screwed. Seeing some of the numbers goalies were getting yesterday, Miller wont sign. He’ll wanna wait it out and part ways after this season when someone else will pay him what he wants.

ugh…i will not be going nuts with updates today lol

today i need to get work done

lol…I will. another light day of work for me.

but its sure to drag. ugh