NHL Draft **now the official NHL OFFSEASON thread**

lolzzzz

6:27PM New York Islanders sign UFA forward Doug Weight (1-year, $1.75 million).

6:05PM Philadelphia Flyers re-sign defenceman Randy Jones (2-years, undisclosed) and forward Riley Cote (3-years, undisclosed).

9:26PM Columbus Blue Jackets sign UFA winger Kristian Huselius (4-year, $4.75 million).

from tsn

also, dan boyle trade looks imminent… wonder where he will land? (not here, he is currently entering the 1st year of a 6yr/40mill contract).

vancouver, please sign demitra and resign naslund … k thnx

they seem to forget that you need to SCORE goals too, not just have good goaltending/d/bottom 2 lines!

jagr or naslund back to pitt.

then lemieux comes out of retirment.

i heard mario invented a “infinity dollarz salary cap machine”!!!

Darcy prob isnt signing anyone until we get Miller signed and J.P. We should have grabed Orpik though. Fucking pissed when I saw what he got. And Campbell got fucking way to much.

Did any of you think that maybe orpic didn’t want to. Come here? Just because the dudes brother said so doesn’t mean shit

I don’t blame it all on Regeir. I don’t think Quinn and Golisano took the leash off again this year. If your going to blame anyone, blame them.

I’m sure he was looking, but just couldn’t pull the trigger. Window shopping FTL

why does this happen every damn year? we are so far under the cap…this blows. we have so many needs and have not satisfied one of them. unless you count backup goalie. maybe next year he can go somewhere else and be awesome like biron and conklin. and suck here. we need to make some moves with trades too.

anyone hear the winer line today on GR? there was a great one.

dimetri kalinin’s answering machine during free agency…and he didnt say anything and hung up after like 10 seconds.

^^^i heard that one, lol

there have been a bunch of good ones the past 3 days

11:00AM Washington Capitals sign UFA forward Keith Aucoin to a two-year contract.

12:02PM Eazy716 gets fired for not doing work at his job…lol

lol

lolol

I guess Darcy didn’t even bother to send Orpik an offer:

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/384081.html

another fine display of our management.

gee, there’s a surprise

yea i read that in the buff news this morning… unreal

i really LOL’d hard