Nhl

the fact that you have or found that pic is frightening.

its from his private stash

google image + dildo = first page :rofl:

nope sold all those :angel:

What the hell is OLN, i dont even think i get OLN

whatever, keep them the same, change them back, as long as they play this year

Hockey sucks.

I’d rather watch soccer.

and soccer sucks.

exactly…its some beatass hunting-type channel. Outdoor Life Network. which is fitting cause hockey is obviously outdoors :ugh2: but i downgraded my dig cable alittle while ago cause i never watch tv and now i dont get it either…i mean we will still get pens on fox but all other tv games are on oln…i think abc has a tv deal to split the playoffs between the two tho

Are you sure? OLN is ch 60 on mine, which isn’t even a digital channel. From what I’ve read, OLN is owned by Comcast and they’re trying to go head to head with ESPN eventually. I believe there’s going to be an OLN HD channel starting in October. HD Hockey is going to be amazing.

ya, they are having a HD channels i saw that too. im pretty sure i dont have it, but i guess i’ll check

i got adelphia digital and i dont think i have it

the new rules this year are gonna make the game sweeeeet

yeah i’ve been less than a half assed fan since highschool but i seems like they’re really making an effort to pander to the fans and a faster game. i just hope they call the games by the rules. the NJ 90’s style clutch and grab zone game is so boring… :zzz:

i think cuttys right on this one. ever since they did the euro style its just plain boring. a bunch of pussys really. like ot see a good fight, like to see a good bench clearing. Allstar games where more exciting. high speed is nice but tight and grity was better. rules with the goal tenders are horrible. let him come out and play the puck. let him get assists hell let him try for a goal. let goons protect the superstars. that was hockey not this pussy shit

explain what u guys mean ‘euro-style’ and when did that happen? to me ‘euro-style’ means wideopen style of play, better flow and more goals and excitement…ala the 80s, early 90s. then after that until the present its been defensive minded, more physical, but slower. exciting as far as contact but not as far as speed, skill and offense. so the changes made this year are supposed to speed the game back up and bring back the skill and flow that was once hockey as we knew it when we were winning cups. so i’m totally lost as to what you guys (cutty / quik) r refferring to.

if you want that type of hockey go dress up some hobos in cuttys old jerseys and have them fight for a steak. me, i’m looking forward to the speed of a different NHL

well the penguins were shorthanded 16 times the other night in their first pre-season game…edzo said the players were having a hard time adjusting to the rules under game situations and they need to use their sticks for shooting /passing rather than to slow ppl down or hook them…so i would say the refs were callin under the rules that night…lol.

eastern euro/russian style. too many russians… more cananda :bigthumb:

have you played? if so then you should know what im talking about if not then maybe try

European and canadian hockey are ALOT different. anywhere other than the USA the guys arte there to win and score, not to take off heads, fight, cheap shot, etc. they play for the puck not the body. Tons of finess. The best hockey is played in other countries.

If you have ever played or seen a game out of the USA, you dont see many hits at all and rarely see a fight