Nhl

umm ya i have. and if u r trying to say that i dont know what im talking about or cant play then u r mistaken. but thanks for the lesson :ugh2:

did i doubt you playing? no i fucking didnt. as for you playin i dont know if you can or cant. i would have to see your play or play against you to make that statment. as for a lesson how about his one…shove it

Pittspeed Ice Hockey meet? :x:

that would be nice, havent been on ice in about 5 yrs tho. havent been on roller for about 3 yrs

we can rent North Park ice rink out for like $70/hr

well im just sayin, since u obviously know so much more about hockey than i do, im glad u set me straight on different styles of the game

:rofl:

well see what this winter brings, i need skates and got to see if i can skate cause of the knee

how do you know i dont know more then you? you dont so why not just stop with the little boy questioning. back to the topic they should relist the conferences. Euro style hockey is gay…end of subject

i hate these larger rinks, fast play is nice but down and grity is better. hockey when pens where in the cups was alot better to watch then it is no… IMHO

size?

boot size is 9.5 i think. i think my skates are 10s. i know my goalie skates are 9s which need to be sold. lol

educated guess based on prior posts :kekegay:

i would then say your educated guess is very poor then

pittspeed ice skate meet at south park this winter?

yeah that makes sense seeing that south park hasn’t frozen thier rink in like 3 or 4 years

i just got this… quiks brand of hockey? http://www.trendpimp.com/displayimage.php?p=394 haha nice hockey fight