Niagara Falls Finest at it again!

WOW!

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/niagaracounty/story/512913.html

:banghead::banghead:

Cocaine is never a good thing.

Yupp went to school wiht him and his bro, he graduated in 99 me and his brother graduated in 2001. His bro is also a niagara falls cop and his dad was the captain! This really sux becuase i know his dad and my friend and they are not involved in shit at all.

At what point do you decide that the purchasing of cocaine while dressed in your uniform, might be a bad idea?

Did it ever cross your mind, that when (not if) your drug-dealing buddies go down… they are going to sing like birds about you to save their own asses.

Only in Niagara Falls…or Lackawanna.

hahah, i knew the kid back in HS.

Bad Lieutenant FTW, lol

[quote=Beck;1190381]At what point do you decide that the purchasing of cocaine while dressed in your uniform, might be a bad idea?
quote]

Funniest part is that one of the girls he raped saw him walking to a police car after. :meh:

this clown was in the 914th sfs unit with me. Lol. What a shit bag

i played little league baseball with this guy way back in the day at veterans park on GI… my dad coached with his dad, and our team won the championship when i was like 12 or something…

:tdown:

this would make for an awesome movie plot

ever seen Bad Lieutenant with Harvey Keitel?

lol or training day

I thought being from Grand Island I would know him. Another product of a private education. So much for that catholic school instilling superior ethics.

LOL So you check my ID!

No its SF dude, they are like non-conventional forces that go behind enemy lines and gather support for our cause.

Oh, sorry, wrong service.

Wonder what SCJI has to say about it.

Going to Canisius I like to take ever shot I can get at Joes, but in this case I am just glad to see him off the streets.

He may be facing the death penalty. I wouldn’t be opposed.

this guy is a piece of shit.

there is no way he will get the death penalty.

Probably not, but would it not be reasonable to hold the police to a higher standard and degree of consequence when that standard is broken? After all, if I were to shoot or assault a police officer I would be charged with a more severe crime than if I had committed the same act against a normal citizen. I feel that if a police officer abuses his position and breaks the law as this person may have done, they should face a more severe consequence as a result.

i absolutely agree with you that the police should be held to a higher standard and your argument regarding assaulting a police officer certainly holds water. all i was saying was, this guy is a colossal shit head. yes, he took an oath to protect people from the very shit he did and deserves to go to federal pound me in the ass prison for a very long time. however, there is no way they would ever deem his “shitheadedness” death penalty material. he never killed anyone (that i know of), and until something like that comes to light, they won’t kill him.

yea seriously… the last time I was buying coke and forcing a girl to blow me with my hand on my pistol I knew it was a bad idea and decided that was the last time I’d do that