NICKALERO HAS WHAT?! DMV Experts enter here!

Clearly anything below super sonic speeds gets grown out of/boring quickly by the beginners nowadays.

Rossi better watch out!

After riding I definitely think it has a lot to do with self control, which I have surprisingly on a bike. Even with that in mind, I didn’t want to jump right onto a 600 but am ready for it in a few hours!

old 600’s vs new 600’s are a diff story too lol… New cbr 600’s/r6’s have more horsepower then 99ish 900’s-1,000s lol

So this old ass shadow=/=gsxr 600? :lol

I had fun on the bike, we only went riding for an hour or so since my room mate had to get back to campus, but I can handle it alright. Prolly gonna stick to the 250 for the time being but a 600 isn’t out of my reach.

http://motorcycles.yakaz.com/kawasaki-ninja-250-blue-paint

There’s the picture being used in a FS ad in Athens, GA for $1,750.

:ahh

This entire thread is puffery and joshing at best. AT BEST

New bike:

Shadow 600…

Old bike got dumped 2 days after buying it in an intersection and I didn’t want another bike. My room mate convinced me to give it another go and here it is. Even though its a bigger cc bike its a different class of bike, I think this will be a better start for me. Why say I still had it?

Pissed, upset, all of the above basically. Just got it home an hr ago and figured I’d get some pics up so no bullshit has to start on this one.

Bullshit , dude u lie so much . What’s wrong no ninja 250 to set a card on ? Ain’t yours I’m not beliving it . Esp seeing as u said u were ring said ninja over weekend and ya made the thread a while ago now . If u wrecked bike u would have made a thread about that and so on . Such a fuckin herb and I feel dinner for sticking up for u .

ok. I’ll post another one tomorrow that says something else. What would you like it to say?

It’s Prolly some dudes where u live , I could do the same thing to someone else’s bike or whatnot.

I like the shadow!!!

This could be your room mates. :dunno

How bad was the 250 wrecked?

The only way you’ll prove that to yourself is come visit. Feel free. No other bikes in this lot but mine.

Hahahahahaha okkkkkkk. Who would’ve thought… Hahahahaha omg. So where’s the ninja now? And your roommates bike =/= yours.

So it was dumped in an intersection? What happened? Let me guess, huge fiery crash and you were left without a scratch.

Could be. But if I planned on doing this with his bike would I have said something about it?

The front wheel was in bad shape and so was the front frame. For what I got quoted to fix it I just scrapped it.

:rofl

Not huge and firey, big enough not to fix the bike. I had his jacket on so it was fine but still had arm road rash and my arm is sore. I caught my jeans on something when the bike slid away from me and tore them a bit. My side hurts from going down.

Im confused myself right now. Whose bike is the Shadow?

Room mates bike. My college room mate keeps his motorcycle at his parent’s residences, which is in close proximity to my place of employment. He can’t keep the bike at our apartment.

My bike. I keep it at our apartment, since there’s nowhere else for me to put it.