NicoClub Event - End of July Drift/Auto-X Event

(Copied From Nico)

Im trying to get a massive (like 200- 300 cars) show/ drift/auto-x thing going on but i want too see how many people would be interested im going to make it a 2-day event and im thinking 50$ a person to slide race or whatever im trying to organize this at GILLETTE STADIUM so theres no worry about room but i need alot of people to make the liability and all of the bull go away so post this everywhere and anywhere i want everybody to show up from civics to 350zs to muscle cars im also goiung to see if i can get 90% of the proceeds to go towards a charity and the rest to liability.
Looking like July 25th and 26th.
Drift/Show: July 25th
AutoX/Show: July 26th
Gillette Stadium
1 Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA
According to this map:
http://library.kraftsportsgrou…p.pdf
Looks to be lot 51 (320,000 sq. ft) for event and 52 (250,000 sq. ft) for the show.

For info Here:
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/400395-drriftauto-x-event-for-the-new-england-guys

Anyone interested? ill probably be in basic training for the event :’(. Just putting the idea out there :wink:

will your car be out of impound by then

it was out when they opend in teh morning. thanks dick.

no prob homey:thumbup ,dude ya need to relax im just bustin balls need a midol or suttin

no i just like how i tell two people and the whole world texts me 15 minutes later saying WTF happened blah blah blah.

and i know, your the resident ball buster

i found out on your myspace page ,no text here homey

already going to gillette stadium on may 9

so go again. :smiley:

Orrrr was your status message on myspace, and your AIM away message “going to get my car out of impound” So much for telling 2 people… asshat.

…heather…damit.
she was on my puter. damn her. anyways this isnt a my car got impounded story.

jesus christ

it is now…

How did it get impounded anyway?

Somebody’s car get impounded?

Hey I heard someone’s car got impounded in here?

Hey did anybody hear about the red 240 that got impounded?

Jeff M got pounded?

:lol Yeah but I heard his car got impounded.

omfg

I heard, 3 mexicans stole your car, engaged into a high speed chase with the cops, totalled it, and the cops impounded it as evidence.

oh i just heard he got pounded by some law-man, figured it was you.