Nikuk a pos?

in for perma.

sweet, guess what? your still a fucking retard. if you think this site sucks so bad, what are you still doing here? dont you have something better to be doing?

LOL@ poor, ive bought 5 vehicles and a ps3 in 2 months.
I’m far from poor.
and your the biggest pos on this and soon to be off this site haha:noob:

I wish all of this was going on while I was at work today. It was such a slow news day.

no not really bobby… shudnt u be delivering pizzas? lol

working from home for the win!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/Internettoughguy2.jpg

don’t ban me actually i need sumthing to do at work tomorrow :frowning:

haha your in for a lifetime

quoted so he cant edit

i would deliver pizzas but i dont do that anymore. im glad you did your homework though, are you glad we are giving you this much attention?
this is my last response to your poor attempt, you should probably stick to doing work at work.

someone find out where he works and copy this and mail it in. im sure they will be glad to know you need something to do at work besides not working.

ROTFL

atleast he posted it in offtopic.

was right clicking ur public profile hard? lol

LOL at everyone taking him and the word “nigger” so seriously.

It’s a fucking WORD god danmit

Jew
nigger
kike
wetback
polock
sand nigger
chink
honkey
yankee

That’s all I got.
And, If I called someone else a nigger, that does not mean they are black, If i was to call newman a nigger, that just means he is being ignorant.

FYI: at the beach today there were 10 niggers playing foot ball. I know they were niggers because they were calling each other niggers, If I were to assume what they were, I would say BLACK AMERICANS but they seemed like they wanted to be referred as niggers or “niggas”.

P.S- I’m not actually raciest or ignorant at all. i’m just making a point,kinda

lol thank you that’s all i was saying is how many times in the past *** has sum1 said that word and not got banned…

bs

Actually…

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/6/9/191519/7181/915/533004

:fail:

shitty because i thought sedl was cool, now hes gonna get banished too WTFZ

But, on NYSPEED, you need to treat the mods like you would a cop.
Calling a cop a nigger,pig,fatty ect will net you a black eye or two.

Calling a mod a nigger will result in permaban. just saying.

I would love it if the world wasn’t so insecure and we could yell racial obscenities and not get our asses beat or/beat asses