Nikuk a pos?

am i the only one not mad about his sig and avatar being gone? haha

eh, they both did… but we are not bitching about 93PGT are we here…

whats the deal with the sigs, they were selectively taken?

nope infractions lose the sig for i think 4 points lost the avatar for 6 points 3 day ban for 8 points, i think thats how it worked.
i dunno i got 8 points over an elicpse with a 2 foot wing, followed by members defending it and i responded to them. all in gen auto 8 points = no sig and avatar til august and a 3 day ban.
Lesson learned dont have an opinion in gen auto haha.

OP - you have certainly lived up to your reputation.

I’m taking bets here

4th page 2:1
5th page 5:1
5th page 20:1

c’mon folks, gather round

someone call nick and tell him about this, im sure hes gonna laugh then beat this kid to death with a ban stick

after belmont I’d take that 20:1 bet, thjo a mod is due to log on any minute now.

it is better to let people think you’re ignorant, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

i swear you kids get more retarded by the second

That’s usually the case, but there is a precedence of eliminating people who throw around racist (usually against blacks & arabs), anti-semetic, and women hating viewpoints.

Freedom of speech is fine, as demonstrated by a few posts in this thread. However when you are vehemently degrading a group of people AND those people on this site complain about it, you will get a temp ban (3 day standard).

If you don’t want to be on this site, this is a great example of how to be removed.

5 pts for undermining mods
15 for instigating, perpetual ignorance, and asking for it.

:fyi:

IBTrollAccountsAreBanishedToo.

Hah, i appreciate the thought, but I hope no one ever calls me IRL about something posted about me here. :shrug:

It’s still the internet. If someone wants to talk shit to me IRL, they are more then welcome to confront me in person. I’m easy to find.