Ninety1two40's 240sx

yeah these cars are made for bell bottom aero

hey benny- aero

aero

aero

AERO!!!

as soon as benny gets a car I am buying super ultra ricer body kitz and putting it on the car whilst he sleeps

you can haz noes money for teh booty kitz nor my camcorder:eek

as soon as benny gets a car i’m getting him a sticker that says…

guardrail FANBOI lol j/k

:lol

You make it, I’ll rock it.

done!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:ahhlol

New plan in the works, might be picking up a new shell :ninja

Now you are starting to sound like me

:lol I just have a thing for SE coupes :smiley: Plus I’ll probably keep both cars.

The fuk

Actually because I might be swapping everything over to the new shell, I might not be able to make the LVD drift event either! It fucking blows, but I don’t want to rush it and have the car look like shit.

you can drive the leopard

As soon as i seen the mess, thats the first thing i said.

88lbs of bondo
bent frame, that will never be the same…
AND that quarter that needs replacing :lol. BTW, if your not gunna use it, i might need it for my massive dent. from the black line down i believe its the same size.

:thumbup

i had suggested that the first night, but didn’t want to believe it myself. its a shame you already dumped extra cash into the existing one though. if you need a hand lemme know!

well now we should definitely trade powerplants.

-88lbs my ass
-it isnt bent bad
-fuck the 1/4, you dont want it, it’s full of rage gold filler. The new shell needs 1/4 work, i’ll get overfenders.

Yeah but I’m going to build both up now, probably keep the current as a track/jump car haha I’m thinking V8
:shifty
But seriously I could some help on it soon, I’m going to tear it down to nothing :lol

sure I’ll trade you a KA24DE w/ auto and blown head gasket for your motorset :lmao

Awesome deal?

Or Awesomest deal ever?