Ninety1two40's 240sx

the interior looks like a god damn nasa shuttle. AWESOME.

Yeah Nick and I were trying to take off on i890 one night, the front bumper has to much downforce though :rofl

For some reason, I wanna see this thing is probably much more fun to drive now then it was last year :lol

SO dope Steve, if you still lived in Duanesburg id come through but now your a hike hahaha

I was in dburg saturday morning and I was going to call but it just wasn’t running right.

steve, when its running right… lmk we can meetup so I can check this beast out

Ok will do, just waiting on a wheel bearing to come in and than figure out my spark issue

i got thur off so if i have time maybe Dan (cfd) and i will ride the bikes up to your place if your gonna be around. Ill text ya then

Yeah sound goods, maybe i can get some legit pics?

yeah ill talk to Dan

http://www.kloptech.com/hosting/240sx/2010rebuild/events/003w.jpg

Well that paint job didnt last long! hahaha

Told ya! It was about an inch lower, that’s what did it in haha

You need to make yourself a bash bar that fits up in the lip of the bumper nice and tight steven. That will protect it. Also this winter lay in a few more layers of fiberglass. Thats what I did with my front bumper

I think over the winter I’ll have to get another one, than I’ll make a bash bar ha

Meh your current bumper is totally repairable and super easily too

i agree

Yeah i guess, it’s missing alot of fiberglass on the bottom, the sheet of aluminum is there because there is no fiberglass ha

you leave the aluminum there and lay your matte in from the back pour the rasin and bam molded to shape. I did repairs on my bumper last year and you cant even notice them. $30 in resin and fiberglass which actually strengthen the shit vs $300 for a new bumper. Also you could attach it looser to save it. my front bumper has 2" of vertical travel

cool beans