Nissan GT-R: World´s 1st Full Test - Inside Line Exclusive

badass!

:drool: Ill take one please!!!

i cant wait till it get to my local dealership, my friends dad has is some high up connections and is trying to let us test drive it when it comes, i will be toooo scared to

That guy sure is a good narrator

how can you maintain such an even mono-tone emotionless voice while talking about that type of machine? I thought it was pretty funny none the less.

Im glad that Nissan finally got it right but it took like 6 years to develop.

Dam Thats all i can say. That a bad mfer right there

impressive. im still not completely sold on the styling, its decent looking but i dont love it. still a sweet car tho

I bet the guy that owned that car was on pins and needles the entire time.

I was the same way too. But the more that I read about it and see pictures on the Internet and magazines, the more I am getting use to it “futuristic” styling.

i like how they said it beat the vettes 1/4 time on “our tests”…yet the fastest stock z06 is running 10’s

THAT WAS GROSS!!!

ZR1 > GT-R

My thoughts exactly

Wow. Launch control made it seem too easy.

seriously?!?!?!

high up connections huh?

true, but regardless, now that the ZR1 is about to come out, it doesnt even matter what they ran in the z06

ZR1=death to all in its way

its impressive but i like the styling in the rear but do not like the hood and lights. kind of reminds me a eclipse

Looks like it rips…but I too found it funny how it said leaves the Viper and Z06 in the dust with a 11.6 1/4 mile time…11.6 aint shit for the Z06. Not too much of a fan of the styling…the rear looks sweet but the front does remind me of an eclipse.

11.6 is still pretty impressive from a turbo v6. hell the new zr-1 is supposed to be 11 flat. so id say it’'s pretty good.

No doubt 11.6 is sweet…but to say it leaves the Z06 in the dust is retarded. Stock Z06’s have hit 10’s…and I am sure the ZR1 will be faster.