Nissan GTR buyer agreement

Im gonna take a guess and say if you can afford to mod/race one, your not worried about the warranty anyways.

close, but not quite. and who gives a fuck? k thanks bye

I don’t see anything about not holding Nissan liable for selling a car for 70K that looks like day old afterbirth either…Nissan must be counting on a bunch of blind as a bat motherfuckers buying these things up

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gj9uEeuDtQ”]YouTube - Blazing Saddles - Camp Town Ladies[/ame]

oh come on now, you can do better than that…although it is considered a classic in most circles

Look, if Nissan or whoever for that matter is going to design a car that will perform at the level this car will, at least make the thing look halfway decent. A Toyota Supra looks absolutely sleek compared to that brick.

I personally like the new skylines look. But I also like the new camaro(which a ton of people think is ugly), so maybe I just like shitty looking cars? To each his own.

The cars performance gains it respect. If you put a 200hp motor in a lambo, would it still be as bad ass?

lol