Nitrous ?'s on an 03 S2000

So I would like to put nitrous in my S2k. I have bottles, solenoids, lines, nozzle w/50hp jet, WOT switch, purge valves, bottle heater, pressure guage, fuel pressure safety switch. What else is absolutely needed? Thanks!

The car has 51k on it and an invidia catback.

just wondering… how much is your insurance on this?

are you planning on building it up at all ?

all that you REALLY need would be colder plugs and jets for a 100 shot =)

dont s2000’s already have absurdly high compression ratios?

i think they are 11.5:1 or 12.5:1

lol… seems high for a car…

thats why hondas are so fast! :burnout: :roflpicard:

Is your car white?

^mmhmm. he posted pics of it before.

Yeah I got to hear it a couple days ago when you drove passed my house near Harlem like 200 times that day. :lol:

Nice car though.:slight_smile:

his car sounds awesome

yeah im slangin pies for winchester grill so im constantly up and down harlem.

Oh man. I don’t know anyone running nitrous on an S2K. Goodluck and let us know how it goes.

S2K is 11:1, should be fine for a 50 shot…just use 93 oct, obv. and a step colder plug.

you’ll be sick of the 50 shot after about 3 uses…and that’s when the trouble begins :lol:

^lol

I’d get a window switch as well…

Colder plugs, window switch, and id highly recommend a wideband.

if you’re going to get a window switch just a nitrous controller from dynotune or nitrous outlet. it will control your window switch/WOT (uses your TPS signal), can also do gear lockout if you so desire. 11:1 and a bottle is fine. as long as you take the necessary measures. anything higher than a 50 aka 100 and i’d try to find a way to pull some timing.

^yup, what he said

Seems like a bad idea…Its never going to be that much quicker on a 50shot…and you run the risk of breaking some shit…