Nitto 305-40-18 555R's

Bought them brand new, and have about 50 miles on them. The “nipples” are still on the tred.

paid $600 for both. Will sell them for $500. They are a 27" tire. Having the front wheels being on 17’s, it makes my abs system go nuts, and it drives me ape shit.

why not just pull the fuse on the ABS?

the outside dia is that much different between the f&r?

yah. I personally think the car looks funny the way its sitting. It has a good amount of “tilt” to it.

The fronts are 17" wheels with a 275-40 and the rears are 18" 305-40. Its a 27" tire out back and around a 25" up front.

if I cant sell them I will pull the ABS fuse but I hate how the car acts with no abs, not to mention my traction control no longer works with no abs as well.

best traction controll is your right foot.

Yeah you’re pretty much fucked, you are right! GLWS hahah

dude its a camaro, the rear tires are supposed to be bigger. if you want symmetrical tire sizes, but an Evolution.

It’s called rake, not tilt and I’m really surprised your ABS is being such a bitch about it. Traction control was the dumbest feature ever put on that car anyway.

traction control has actually helped a few times during torrential down pours on my car. Especially when I was down and myrtle beach and would start hydroplaning. One big reason why I got this 12 bolt, was because it kept my abs and tcs. I didnt want my dash lite up like a christmas tree.

and yes rake, thats what I meant. At the time I couldnt think of the correct word. Maybe I will post up a pic tomorrow. I almost feel like its too much tire for the car on motor and it “struggles” to pull it.

why are these tires giving u issues and your other ones didnt?? arent they the same size give or take a couple mm? u have the WORST trials when buying wheel and tire setups lol stick with stock wheels and get the rear factroy wheels made wider

my mt’s were 26". These are 27’s.

keep em n goto coppola or even the dealer and have the car recalibrated for the tire size and ull be good to go. dealer charges like 150 or so thing close to that

calibration wont fix the abs and tcs issues. Its the fact the pcm goes wacky because of the difference between the front and rears.

Ya can’t recalibrate a.b.s or t/c lol they have to spin the same speed .

Put a taller front on it-decreasing the height of the rear tire is a dumb idea in your case.

I already thought about that, and honestly I dont know if I can pull that off. My front tire is almost touching my front fender as is.

old setup with the 26’s. Fronts as is, are coming close.

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss248/SSmokinnSS/DSC00075.jpg