No Bass Pro in Buffalo.

Just heard from a good source Bass Pro is pulling out of Buffalo. Not official but looks that way.

What’s your good source?

Pulling out is a great way to prevent unwanted long-term losses :tup:

I lol’d !!

Does the waterfront have a Plan-B?

Maybe that just means that bass pro is going to blow a money shot all over our outer harbor?

http://www.gearsandwidgets.com/external/wherethisthreadgoing.jpg

me: thank god for plan b
Geoff: high five for that
it should be called plan awesome
or simply
“FUCK!”
Sent at 2:35 PM on Friday
me: lol
“FUCK!” the more potent plan b
its just a cyanide tablet
Sent at 2:36 PM on Friday
Geoff: hahaha
or our deluxe model
includes a wire coat hanger
me: “effective during entire length of pregnancy”
the ultra model sends someone to your girlfriends apartment and throws her down the stairs

So is there a dress code in hell or is it pretty much just come as you are?

Any girl worth keeping would have throw herself down the stairs.

I think the first clue bass pro wasn’t going to be opening was the fact that it took 5+ years to start.

lol what a waste of our time that was.

10+ I believe…In the mean time Bass Pro has opened 6 other stores nationwide. Well good thing they knocked down the Aud. I mean at least the Aud served a purpose as a landmark. Bass Pro was dumb idea in Buffalo.

They were playing with us forever, kept getting us to think we were close, then backing off. I mean we’d get frustrated every time things cooled off, but we just couldn’t say no every time things got exciting. It’s just too tempting to think we might actually get some on the waterfront.

Maybe something good will happen because of this. That’s the only thing that keeps me hopeful.

aside from no bass pro this thread is full of win…i applaud all involved

bass pro on the waterfront would have sucked balls anyways, although I do wish I could go back in time and give whatever politician filled in the canal and razed the streets a swift kick to the sack

Honestly would anyone on here drive downtown to go to Bass Pro? Do you know anyone who would?

OMG BASS PRO ISNT COMING TO BUFFALO?!?!? NOW WHERE WILL I BUY MY FISHING TACKLE BESIDES DICKS, GANDER MOUNTAIN, WAL-MART, OR TARGET?