No front plate ticket

haha welcome to NY

srsly wtf is a surcharge anyway?

it was 55. August XX, 2008. If you got a ticket dated after that date it went up to 85. i forgot the acutal date but i know i got one on the first day the new rule went into effect :banghead

Ive gotten a bunch, there no way holes are going into my bumper. So i improvised it and haven’t even been asked anything about it since.

How did you improvise it?
I really don’t feel like putting holes in mine either.

Its not legal, but i haven’t heard ANYTHING from cops/anyone yet.

Table vice + rubber mallet + Lic plate =

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/14/l_d089f12eebcf6d970b57cd8650e1298d.jpg

Simple to do. i bent the “The Empire state” blue line 180 degrees, and the new york part, 90 degrees. Unbolted the two bolts underneath for the bumper support added the plate and boom.

Ive heard its illegal to modify your plate or w.e…but idc. i paid for them, there mine.

Plus ill be getting new plates soon :slight_smile:

Pretty much what I have now except mounted with zipties.
Probably need something more solid though.

i just got one too cuz i was “fucking” around with mr. and mrs gtp same guy that had the blue mustang when he illegally race dj auggie a few years ago yea asshole thats all i got after all that bullshit go fuck yourself!! just watch yourself next time your at the “strip” ill call in wreakless endangerment on your ass too

yup, my idea… i’ll take the credit thanks…

i actually stepped on mine and dremeled most of the blue shit on the plate. been rocking my plate like this for 5+ year now. never been harassed.

i dunno if it’s just me or not but i’d rather have a nice clean unbent license plate on the front of my car that might take up some space than something that’s been folded over and shit.

its just you. those who have seen mine can attest. it looks way better.

i would just rather bullshit the cops into givin me a slip sayin my plate was lost or stolen and not have one i havent in yrs never harrased

Actually, i copied you as far as bending the bottom of the plate… and the top and where to mount was me :slight_smile:

I like how Pete’s plate is. I need to fold mine up and mount that upfront as well. it’s in my windshield right now. i havent had problems with that, but im sure some cop thats having a shit day will stop me for it, just because.