No lot .. now where ?

obv retarded idea to post it . never know who’s reading these post …pm me about if there is/isnt a location… :idiots

Not only is your car slow, but the driver as well.

hahah funny …hows the cel prob?

Still there, I havn’t had time yet to clean the MAF. Prolly going to do it tomorrow.

gotcha yea my knock sensor cel code went off whil driving back from langan so its back up there for another day. just called them and they cant figure out what the prob is … prob cost me a shit load more money…Never going there again. Getting fucking RAVAGED!!

Exactly why I do all of my own work on my car. The word “warranty” means nothing to me. Sure you bring it in for a warranty claim, and then they will come up with 20 different things that your car needs that ISN’T covered under the warranty. I tried to book an appointment for mine at Salisbury Chevrolet one time (when the CEL first came on) and the guy was more interested in selling me injector cleaning services and oil changes and all this other shit than he was in actually FIXING the fucking car. The only reason I will ever go to a dealer is to get a part or my AC Delco oil filter since auto parts stores don’t carry them. Other than that I stay the hell away from those places.

knock sensor code? thats not healthy. why dont u fix it rather than buying “performance parts”

and before that 1 week its in the shop since yesterday … found it out was a connector…so all better

Advance Auto carries AC oil filters, but if you can’t get one, a WIX/Napa Gold/Purolator or even a Walmart Supertech will work just fine. Basically anything but Fram or one that Fram makes (they make Penzoil/Quaker State filters maybe a few others).

DEALER forgot to plug in the KNOCK SENSOR after the messed with it to do the ign harness…