No more Antwann

If Im a worthless idiot stoner, than what exactly does that make you. :kekegay:

to be honest no one will probably remember el. its not like hes the first person in history to win a super bowl. and even if he did win #2 he wouldnt be the first to do that either. hes history cause he was on a super bowl team.

you cant use logic and facts with Quik. Things that make sense confuse him.

if he won 6 super bowls then hed be HISTORY. I doubt the steelers win the super bowl this year anyways. Shit we were extremely lucky they won it this year.

name one of the medium time players from the steel curtain that won back to back rings. I can’t think of any off the top of my head. Shit I could really care less about the 70-80’s steelers. El will be remembered more for the gadget pass he threw in the superbowl than actually winning it.

I couldn’t give a God damn where he went, but if you can’t live on ~$15 million, there’s seriously something wrong with you.

i think antwan was just a over paid return man that caught a few passes and throws like a girl

do you really have to ask that question? ask yourself why you are what you are before wondering why others are better off then yourself

I’m actually pretty content where I am with my life. And where you are in your life couldnt possibly interest me less. None of which have any bearing on the fact that you’re talking out of your ass in this thread.

Let me spell it all out to you nice and simple like so you can understand.

I take great pride in the fact that most of the Steelers love the city and their team. I always mention to my Ravens fan’s friends about Bettis taking the pay cut to stay in Pittsburgh. But Bettis was at the end of his career. He’d already made his millions and secured his place in the hall of fame. The only thing missing was the ring, and I’m as happy as anyone that he hung around one more year and he was able to get it.

However, Randle El is a pretty talented receiver. But no one will ever know/remember it if he stays with the Steelers for the rest of his career. Look at Plaxico. No one knew him for shit before he went to the Giants and started getting balls thrown to him left and right. Steelers WR’s are destined to a life of obscurity. Put Randy Moss or TO on the Steelers and they’d be getting HALF the numbers they do with their current teams. Steelers run the ball more than any other team BY FAR. I’m pretty sure they broke the record for highest percentage of running plays in NFL history either this year or last year.

Therfore, when Randle El got a chance to take a starring role on a competative, pass heavy offense for a SHITLOAD more money, I dont at all blame him for going.

If Bettis was on a team that threw 50 times a game, no one would even know who the fuck he was.