No passed inspection for 2+ years, NYS DMV question...

L O L

-Lets start here, its NOT MY CAR. Its not a car that I worked on. Its not a car my shop is selling. Literally it has nothing to do with me other than having a conversation on the topic.

-If anyone buys anything from me complete vehicle wise, its sold as is, just like you or the next guy, becasue its coming off my front lawn. I dont have a retail license. And you are completely incorrect with your assumptions. The last car I sold was a 99 camaro z28 which passed inspection jussst fine, and infact I put alot into the car AFTER it was sold to the guy to make it as clean and nice a car/deal as I could becasue thats the kind of guy I am. Your assumptions about my bussiness, professionally or socially simply are far from correct.

-Last I checked I am not an overweight lesbian with short hair, aka a butch. I assume you are trying to call my work a hack given the context of your above arguement. Again, since aparantly you havent seen any of my efforts I am sorry but you are incorrect. Plenty of people will vouch for my efforts and pasion put into the product I produce. I am NOT someone that slathers 6 gallons of bondo on a rotted frame then covers it with undercoating and sells it out front as “Minty, no rust” out front. And again this isnt even my project in question so my abilities or lack there of are irrelivant in the discussion.

-Dont buy anything from me, I dont give a single fuck. The last 2 people on here that said the same thing “I would never deal with you, never send anyone your way, and will tell everyone to stay away from you” and one of them got a set of wheels coated by me who is now selling them with the discription of “job done by Capital Region Customs that came out flawless”. So have your opinion about me, becasue cases like keep me striving to do what I do.

This was a discussion thread trying to get clarification on how the DMV formed their rules, the only thing it has to do with me is I was the one with the opening post. I aint butt hurt, I just would like to clear up your off topic judgment against me. :hug